Today I was stressing about how little I had blogged over the whole of 2008. So I came here to pin up yet again another insightful piece about recruitment and sourcing, only to be mortally distracted by Seth’s tag. So here I go.
8 little known facts about me:
1. My grandmother on dad’s side was Chinese. My grandmother on mum’s side was French. My grandfather on dad’s side was from the Basque country and my grandad on mum’s side was a Peruvian northerner who liked Pisco a bit too much. Obviously I am not making this any simpler for my kids by moving to Australia from Peru.
2. I am a 100% pure, undistilled leftie. The sole purpose of the existence of the right side of my body is so that I can claim that I am symmetrical (give or take)
3. My first experience with computing was with the uni IBM mainframe running assignments for the econometrics and statistics subjects. I used to spend hours in front of the screen typing and submitting my mates’ jobs ’cause they were too scared to screw up or something.
5. I am a closet rev head. I love my beemer and I pray every day that I can always afford the scheduled maintenance/service
6. I am very eclectic with music; I will refuse to be pigeon holed and will always make the effort to jump around genres (jumparound, jumparound)
7. My Biggest brush with fame was with Pat Rafter. Got introduced to him at a kids’ birthday party. Awkward part was that I was kidless at the time (not)
8. I am almost unrealistically optimistic / positive person, your half-glass-full-even-though-there-is-no-glass kinda guy. It’s not that I try hard, it’s just in the make up.
Now I need to tag other eight people/bloggers to get the ball to continue to roll:
Have a great rest of the week